Monday, November 10, 2014

When you can't breathe.....just hack up another lung.

Gentle readers, 

No  blog today. I have been felled  by a chest cold, and if you know me in real life, this can be a BIG deal.

I really wanted to write about the Tea Party's response to the GOP big win last week...but I don't have the strength to keep my head up long enough to be indignant.

It's tough to type when you're hacking up a lung. I am not used to being sick. I don't like it at all. I just hate feeling bloody awful.

I'm going to bed now.

the WP




3 comments:

  1. Feel better, Susan. Hot lemon juice and honey....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that you have a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First control of the US Senate, more governorships, and the MN House and now this. What is this world coming to?
    Get well soon. It's no fun teasing you when you're sick.

    ReplyDelete